Friday, January 18, 2008

Baaaack!

I haven't been a very good blogger. I've been away (west coast) and I haven't managed to get my old routine back. The last month was great... here are a few of the things we got up to.

Celebrated Christmas with lots of extended family.....



Met adorable new new babies we hadn't met yet... little Lyla is the teeniest little bundle ever (5lb flat)

Also not so new babies we hadn't met yet... this little lady doesn't know how to cry, all she does is giggle, giggle, giggle and flash that smile.


Appreciated the sun setting in the CORRECT direction. I'm still not used to living on the east coast and having the sun set in the hills.


Drove around our old suburb and appreciated the wide streets and lack of traffic. The leaves are still crunchy underfoot and the bitumen still bubbles in the heat. I used to jog about these streets... it made me quite nostalgic!



Enjoyed waterways that were squeaky clean.

Consumed plenty of the creamy cold stuff. The tempreture stayed between 38 - 40 degrees the whole time (100-112f). The dry heat is so much nicer then the sticky humid stuff I'm sitting in at the moment.
But after all this... it was nice to come home. There may be more traffic, people, pollution etc. here, but home is where the heart is, and my heart must be here.
And home is where we enjoy Bondi Icebergs - a summer tradition.
Note the new camera - it has been showing me a lot of love over the Christmas season! Its so nice to push the button and get clear, light filled photographs.

No comments: